To enter museums, restaurants, bars, … you need since the 6th August 2021 a “Green Pass” in Italy, means:
- A completed Covid-19 vaccination (the first dose is sufficient)
- Certificate of recovery (not older than 6 months)
- Antigenic test not older than 48 hours
You can get tested in Venice and surroundings
- At the Red Cross in front of Santa Lucia trainstation (without an appointment) from 8am – 2 pm (free of charge) NOT ANY MORE AVAILABLE (since October 2021)
- Bielo Hub in Piazzale Roma (with an appointment)
- Ospedale Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Monday till Sunday from 11am till 03:30pm
- Mestre – P.le S. Lorenzo Giustiniani every day from 08am til 08pm
- Chioggia– Punto Covid at the Pronto Soccorso (Emergency Hospitalization), Strada Madonna Marina 500 by car in a drive-through from Monday till Friday from 11am – 12pm
- Centro Vaccinale Marghera, PalaExpo– via Galileo Ferraris 5 from 08am till 08pm (ATTENTION: on the 17th and 18th July there are no antigen tests effected)
- Pharmacy: You can find a list of pharmacies here (just click on “farmacie aderenti. Cliccare qui” to download the list). Price: €22/Person.
You can also get tested here in case you need an antigenic test to turn back to your country.
You don’t need the green pass for the restaurants in case you eat ouside.